Livitrains Express Train Hanoi to Hue, Danang, Sapa,Livitrans Train is a newly built train. The train is a joint venture between Vietnam National Coal and Mineral IndustryCorporation and Vietnam Railway Corporation which officially starts itsoperation on 1st September 2007.
Livitrans Express Train, which comprises of 9 woodencarriages and one electricity generation compartment, is expected to expand to15 carriages to be able to accommodate 420 passengers in the near future. Thetrain will feature sleeping carriage with Deluxe 2 berths and 4 berths with abar, toilets, etc... of aviation standards.
|1||Hanoi - DaNang|| 4 berths deluxe cabin|
|DaNang - Hanoi|
|2||HaNoi- Hue|| 4 berths deluxe cabin|
|3||Hue -Da Nang|| 4 berths deluxe cabin||30 |
|DaNang - Hue|
|4||Hanoi - Laocai|| 4 berths deluxe cabin|
|Laocai - Hanoi|
Special Note :
- Our price shownin US$ for one person / one way / one ticket
- Deluxe 2 berthscabin only offer ( Hanoi - Laocai or Laocai - Hanoi )
- Free of charge for children under 5 year old sharing parent's existing berths
- Ticket price does not include meals on the train but include snack and drinks
- WC are not in cabin
- Free pick up from your hotel (in the Old quater) to Hanoi station.