Livitrains Express Train Hanoi to Hue, Danang, Sapa,Livitrans Train is a newly built train. The train is a joint venture betweenVietnam National Coal and Mineral Industry Corporation and Vietnam RailwayCorporation which officially starts its operation on 1st September 2007.
Livitrans Express Train, which comprises of 9 woodencarriages and one electricity generation compartment, is expected to expand to15 carriages to be able to accommodate 420 passengers in the near future. Thetrain will feature sleeping carriage with 4 berths with a bar, toilets, etc...of aviation standards.
|1||Hanoi - Hue|| 4 berths deluxe cabin|
|2||Hanoi - Laocai|| 4 berths deluxe cabin|
|Laocai - Hanoi|
HOT PROMOTION Sapa
Departure in May, September, December(except holidays): Discount USD 2/ ticket4 berths deluxe cabin 1 way
: USD 33/person
Now Livitran only go to Hue and don’t go so far. For this trip from Hanoi to Danang you have 2 options:
Hanoi- Hue: Livitran train
Hue to Danang: soft-seat ticket of local wagon on SE1. (8:55AM to 11:30 AM) - USD 12
Hanoi- Danang: soft sleeper cabin of local train on SE1 (7:30 Pm day 1 to 11:30AM day 2)- USD 63
Special Note :
- Livitrans change schedule
- Our price shown in US$ for one person / one way / oneticket
- Free of charge for children under 5 year old sharing parent's existingberths
- Ticket price does not include meals on the train butinclude mineral water
- WC are not in cabin
- Free pick up from your hotel (in the Old quater)to Hanoi station.